Here are some articles that help you really understand Java.
- Start from length & length() in Java
- What exactly is null in Java?
- Deep Understanding of Arrays.sort()
- So Java passes object by reference or by value?
- An Example of Java Static Type Checking
- Java Force Garbage Collection – Code Example
- How to Design a Java Framework – A Simple Example?
- Library vs. Framework
- Reflection for Java framework
- Monitors – Java synchronization Mechanism
- What is Aliasing?
- How a Java class is initialized?
- When and how a Java class is loaded and initialized?
- What does JVM Run-Time Data Area look like?
- What does a Java array look like in memory during run-time?
- What do Java objects look like in memory during run-time?
- Introduction of Memory Leaks
- What does a frame look like in JVM Stack?