Patchew, pronounced as /pæ'tʃu:/, is a system built to automatically chew
patches that are submitted as emails on mailing lists.
What can it do, exactly?
- Collect and index the patch series.
- Apply the patch series on top of git master, and push to a git remote.
- Trigger customizable tests when a series appears.
- Support multiple testers with that run in different environments.
- Send email notification when a test fails.
- Recognize various statuses (picking up "Reviewed-by", "Tested-by", etc.) of
the patch series from the patch email and replies.
- Search or apply series from the command line.
- Deploy your server to openshift instantly.
- Manage multiple projects with separate configurations.
Submit a feature request or a bug report
Alternatively, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you prefer so.
Submit a patch
We accept PR on github for one-off/small contributions but it is encouraged to
submit your patches with git-send-email to the Patchew development and
discussion mailing list, email@example.com.
- Binary patches are not recognized correctly.
See LICENSE file.