A Sublime Text 3 plugin for working with and compiling KSP (Kontakt Script Processor) code.
This fork is based on Nils Liberg's official SublimeKSP plugin, v1.11, and likewise supports Kontakt versions 5.6 and up. However, there are a number of additions and changes:
- Additions to the preprocessor allowing for UI arrays, new macro types and more
- Available in Package Control, which supports automatic updates
- Updates to the syntax highlighting
- Support for Creator Tools GUI Designer
- default_syntax.py has been removed since this can be set elsewhere
- See the Added Features section of the Wiki for more information
- Install Package Control
- After installing Package Control and restarting Sublime Text 3:
- Open the Command Palette from the Tools menu, or by hitting CmdShiftP (macOS) or CtrlShiftP (Windows)
- Type “Install Package”
- Type “KSP” or "Kontakt" and select "KSP (Kontakt Script Processor)"
- Hit Enter to install
- Restart Sublime Text 3
See the Wiki on Github.
- Updates to the plugin will be automatically installed via Package Control.
- Pull requests are welcome for bugfixes/updates/changes. If you aren't familiar
with pull requests, just open an issue here.