Only limited instructions are provided here. For detailed instruction please refer User guide
What is multibootusb?
MultiBootUSB is a cross platform* software/utility to create multi boot live Linux on a removable USB disk.
It is similar to UNetbootin but many distros can be installed, provided you have enough space on the disk.
MultiBootUSB also provides an option to uninstall distro(s) at any time, if you wish.
- Only works on windows and linux
What does multibootusb do?
MultiBootUSB allows you to do the following:
- Install multiple live Linux and other Operating Systems to a USB disk and make it bootable without erasing existing data.
- Ability to uninstall installed OS later.
- Write ISO image directly to a USB disk (you can think of GUI for Linux
- Boot ISO images directly without rebooting your system using QEMU option.
- Boot bootable USBs without rebooting your system using QEMU option.
- Boot USB on UEFI/EFI system through GRUB2 bootloader (limited support).
For the rest of the guide please refer Guide section of http://multibootusb.org
Use Github issue service at https://github.com/mbusb/multibootusb/issues
for help and issues.
Alin Trăistaru (alindt)
and many others who have given their valuable bug report/ feedback.
MultiBootUSB is brought to you by Sundar and co-authored by Ian Bruce.