Django IS Core is a lightweight framework built on Django. It augments Django great design patterns and minimizes
annoying programming work. It takes best from Django-admin. ISCore provides a simple way how to build a rich
administration. It is very simlar to Django admin but there are several differences that justifies why IS Core is
- same detail/add/table views as Django admin, but it uses REST and AJAX call to achieve it (it adds easier usage and
- it can be used for creation only REST resources without UI
- models UI (add/detail) is more linked together, links between foreign keys are automatically added
- it provides more posibilities for read-only fields (e.g. the fields defined only inside form can be readonly too)
- add new custom view is for Django admin is nightmare, with IS Core is very easy
- it uses class based views, it is cleaner and changes are simplier
- add new model administration without its registration
- generated forms from models with validations
- generated REST resources from models again with validations (no code duplication)
- automatic exports to XLSX, PDF, CSV can be very simply add to a table view
- automatic filtering and sorting for list views
- pre-built reusable views and forms
- automatic CRUD views for models (with REST resources)
- authorization (token based) and permissions
- advanced permissions (e.g. a link between objects is not added to UI if a user does not have permissions to see it)
- and much more ...
For more details see docs
To run Livereload for Sphinx you need livereload
pip install livereload.
After installing simply call
make htmllivereload and open http://localhost:5500/.