Auto Night-mode for Linux, it supports popular Desktops like KDE, Gnome, Budgie and also themes your favourite Editors like VSCode or Atom.
* adjust theme based on Time or Sunset
* workes on Gnome, Budgie and KDE
* toggles themes from light / dark
* supports VSCode
* support Atom
* support Wallpaper change based on themes
* toggle themes based on given time
* support theme based on suntime
To install Yin-Yang copy the command below:
```git clone https://github.com/daehruoydeef/Yin-Yang && cd Yin-Yang && sh install.sh```
and follow the onscreen Instructions.
You will need some dependencies for the installation process to work correctly check the Wiki for what is needed:
Want to know more? Visit the Wiki and read about Installation, Building, Troubleshooting and more.