League management software for the Lichess4545 league.
- Postgres (Ubuntu packages postgresql and postgresql-server-dev-9.5)
- Fabric (pip install fabric)
- Virtualenv (Ubuntu package virtualenv)
These install instructions have been test on Arch and Ubuntu linux. Other OSes should work, but the install may vary slightly.
- Create a local settings file. In the heltour/local folder, copy one of the existing modules and name it "host_name.py" where "host_name" is your machine's hostname (with non-alphanumeric characters replaced by underscores).
fab -R dev latestdb
Use 4545vagrant as development environment.
Ensure that your editor has an EditorConfig plugin enabled.
create admin account
python manage.py createsuperuser to create a new admin account.
- To generate pairings, download JaVaFo and set JAVAFO_COMMAND to 'java -jar /path/to/javafo.jar'