Python bitcoin library
Current version is 2.2
- Basic functions
- Supports addresses types PUBKEY, P2PKH, P2SH, P2SH-PWPKH, P2WPKH, P2WSH.
- Supports BIP32(Hierarchical Deterministic Wallets), BIP39(Mnemonic code generation)
- Supports BIP141(Segregated Witness)
- Transaction constructor
To install pybtc, simply use pip
$ git clone https://github.com/bitaps-com/pybtc
$ cd pybtc
$ python3 setup.py install
Documentation is available at https://pybtc.readthedocs.io
How to Contribute
In order to make a clone of the GitHub repo: open the link and press the “Fork” button on the upper-right menu of the web page.
Workflow is pretty straightforward:
- Clone the GitHub
- Make a change
- Make sure all tests passed
- Add a record into file into change.log.
- Commit changes to own pybtc clone
- Make pull request from github page for your clone against master branch