Allows you to emulate an Android ARM32 and/or ARM64 native library, and an experimental iOS ARM32 emulation.
This is an educational project to learn more about the ELF file format and ARM assembly.
Simple tests under src/test directory
- Emulation of the JNI Invocation API so JNI_OnLoad can be called.
- Support JavaVM, JNIEnv.
- Emulation of syscalls instruction.
- Support ARM32 and ARM64.
- Inline hook, thanks to HookZz.
- Android import hook, thanks to xHook.
- iOS fishhook and substrate and whale hook.
- Support simple console debugger, gdb stub, experimental IDA android debugger server, instruction trace, memory read/write trace.
- Support iOS objc and swift runtime.