AudioBookConverter was originally designed as simple and lightweigh application to convert set of mp3 files to single m4b (aac) file to be played on your i-device (or any device now)
Overtime AudioBookConverter evolved and currently can support converion of most of popular formats to m4b, it also can handle existing m4b files and process them. AudioBookConverter can working smart to find relevant artwork and can do avanced chapter management.
Donate if you have found AudioBookConverter helpful!
Supported source formats:
- Parallel encoding: more cores - faster results
- Parallel processing of conversions queue: prepare next book while encoding another
- Smart artwork support: combined from MP3 artwork and cover files from MP3 directory
- Unicode tags support: keep tags in own language
- Advanced chapters support
- Flexible quality management: find balance between size and quality
- Instant playback: listen what you are going to encode
- Simple and lightweigh user interface: Convert a book with few clicks
Just download the file from link bellow, no QuickTime or iTunes is required.
Just run the program, add files, press convert all other things are optional
Latest fetures of version 4.x are shown here
Short video demonstrating latest features related to chapters support: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7JrujMfids