Since WSO2 IoTS will be used for all device types including the mobile devices which have been supported by EMM, we are deprecating this product and moving it to attic.
WSO2 ENTERPRISE MOBILITY MANAGER
WSO2 ENTERPRISE MOBILITY MANAGER (WSO2 EMM) is a comprehensive platform that helps solve mobile computing challenges enterprises face today when dealing with both corporate owned, personally enabled (COPE) devices and employee owned devices as part of a bring your own device (BYOD) program.
Whether it is device provisioning, device configuration management, policy enforcement, mobile application management, device data security, or compliance monitoring, WSO2 MDM offers a single enterprise-grade platform.
Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM)
- Self-service device enrollment and management with end-user MDM console
- Manage both employee and corporate owned devices (BYOD, COPE)
- Support for Android, iOS and Windows Mobile
- Integrates to enterprise identity systems for device ownership: LDAP, Microsoft AD
- Policy-driven device management for security, data, and device features (Camera, Password Policy)
- Deploy policies over-the-air
- Compliance monitoring for reporting, alerting, and device deprovisioning
- Role based permissions for device management
- Securely wipe enterprise configurations from Enterprise Wipe
- Track locations of enrolled devices
- Get reports and analytics
Mobile Data Security
- Enforce built-in security features of passcode and encryption
- Encryption of data storage
How to Contribute
WSO2 EMM developers can be contacted via the mailing lists: