This repository is no longer maintained.
Issue reports and pull requests will not be attended.
Ballerina Message Broker
Ballerina Message Broker is a lightweight, easy-to-use, 100% open source message-brokering server. It uses AMQP 0-9-1
as the messaging protocol.
Building from the source
Please follow the steps below to build message broker from source code.
- Clone or download the source code from this repository (https://github.com/ballerina-platform/ballerina-message-broker)
- Run the Maven command
mvn clean install from the root directory of the repository
- Extract the message broker distribution created at
Folder Structure of the distribution
│ ├── broker-admin.sh
│ ├── broker-admin.bat
│ ├── broker.bat
│ ├── broker
│ ├── ciphertool.bat
│ └── ciphertool.sh
│ ├── admin-service-transports.yaml
│ ├── broker.yaml
│ ├── log4j.properties
│ ├── master-keys.yaml
│ └── security
│ ├── secrets.properties
│ └── users.yaml
- bin/broker - executable used to run message broker
- bin/broker.bat - windows executable used to run message broker
- bin/broker-admin.sh - executable used to start message broker cli client
- bin/broker-admin.bat - windows executable used to start message broker cli client
- bin/ciphertool.sh - executable used to encrypt plain text passwords define in configuration file
- bin/ciphertool.bat - windows executable used to encrypt plain text passwords define in configuration file
- conf/admin-service-transports.yaml - admin rest service related configuration file
- conf/broker.yaml - main configuration file
- conf/log4j.properties - logging configuration file
- conf/master-keys.yaml - store keystore password and private key password to read by the secure vault
- conf/security/secrets.properties - store password with alias such as the database, keystore etc. to be encrypted by the cipher tool
- conf/security/users.yaml - file based user store
- lib - contains all the required jars
- database - contains files related to the embedded H2 database
- dbscripts - database schemas related to supported databases
- logs/broker.log - main logging file
- logs/broker-trace.log - message trace log file
- resources/security - contains both the keystore and the truststore used to create the SSL engine
Please refer the user documentation for information on using the product.
Please refer the developer documentation for more information on the internal design.
WSO2 Message Broker is licensed under the Apache License.
(c) 2017, WSO2 Inc. All Rights Reserved.