Hackabetes Artificial Pancreas Project
This code is highly experimental, all suggestions by the app must be reviewed
Native Android Artificial Pancreas App with OpenAPS.org algorithm
- Native Open Loop system (requires user to review and enter data into pump)
- Capture your Bolus and Carb Treatments
- Bolus Wizard utilising IOB, COB and CGM data
- Ability to switch between OpenAPS.org Dev and Stable algorithms
- Notifications for Android and Android Wear
- Visuals showing Carb and IOB over time and Basal vs Temp Basal adjustments
- Integration with Nightscout via NSClient and Pump Driver Apps for full Closed Loop operation
App can be used to inform the user at a user set time interval of suggested Temp Basal \ Extended Bolus calculated by the OpenAPS.org algorithm, this can then be manually set on the users pump.
This allows a Diabetic with any pump to experiment with the OpenAPS algorithm.
- Android 5.0+
- xDrip \ xDrip+, Nightscout for CGM Data
- Android Wear for viewing current Basal & acknowledging Temp Basal Suggestions (optional but highly recommended)
- xDrip Watch Face for displaying current Basal, IOB and COB on Android Wear (optional)
- NSClient for Nightscout uploads & CGM values (optional)
- Pump Driver app for your pump for closed Loop support (optional)
I am utilising code from the following repos and porting them over to this app.
The community for all their code and advice to make this possible.
Special thanks to StephenBlackWasAlreadyTaken, jasoncalabrese, AdrianLxM, Lorelai, MilosKozak and scottleibrand.