mangoo I/O is a Modern, Intuitive, Lightweight, High Performance Full Stack Java Web Framework.
It is a classic MVC-Framework. The foundation of mangoo I/O is the high performant Undertow web server from JBoss. On top of that, standard, production ready Java libraries are used - no reinventing of the wheel, no magic whatsoever. Constantly checked against SonarQube with a rule set of more than 1200 checks. Additionally each build is checked against Loader.io to ensure, that code changes do not decrease the framework performance.
mangoo I/O focuses on having a developer friendly, fluent and easy to understand web framework with a small learning curve for the Java ecosystem.
Here are some key features of mangoo I/O in a nutshell:
- Intuitive convention-over-configuration
- Highly scalable using a share-nothing stateless architecture
- Hot-Compiling development mode for high productivity
- Straightforward persistence integration
- Easy to use template engine
- Super minimal use of Annotations
- Dependency Injection
- Deploy as FatJAR or ThinJAR
- Simplified Caching
- Build-in asynchronous email handling
- Support for Web Sockets and Server-Sent Events
- Simple and self-explaining form handling and validation
- Plain scheduling for recurring tasks
- Build-in authentication and authorization
- Programmatically routing configuration
- Easy handling of JSON in- and output
- Simple global or per request filters
- Strong cryptography and enforced security
- Build-in EventBus for asynchronous tasks
- Administrative interface
- Supports CORS
- Build-in asset minification
- Flexible testing tools
- Simple Deployment and CI-Integration
- i18N Internationalization
- And many more...
Here are some used libraries and their purpose in mangoo I/O.
By the numbers
- 1.233 Sonar rules
- 8.959 Lines of code
- 2.843 Commits
- 549 Unit tests
- 5+ years development maturity
- 294 cups of coffee (estimated)
https://stackoverflow.com - use the tag "mangooio"
Security, Support, etc.: [email protected]