RuneLite is a free, open source OldSchool RuneScape client.
If you have any questions, please join our IRC channel on irc.rizon.net #runelite or alternatively our Discord server.
- cache - Libraries used for reading/writing cache files, as well as the data in it
- http-api - API for api.runelite.net
- http-service - Service for api.runelite.net
- runelite-api - RuneLite API, interfaces for accessing the client
- runelite-client - Game client with plugins
Open the project in your IDE as a Maven project, build the root module and then run the RuneLite class in runelite-client.
For more information visit the RuneLite Wiki.
RuneLite is licensed under the BSD 2-clause license. See the license header in the respective file to be sure.
Contribute and Develop
We've set up a separate document for our contribution guidelines.