The Ripple Java Library
Java version of ripple-lib (alpha work in progress)
Currently looking for java/android developers to help evolve this library/api.
Please open an issue with any questions/suggestions.
The goal for this is to be an implementation of ripple-types, binary
serialization, with a websocket library agnostic implementation of a client,
which will track changes to accounts balances/offers/trusts, that can be used as
the basis for various clients/wallets.
- sjcl.json aes/ccm for (wallet) blob decryption
- Binary serialization/parsing/shamap
- Crude implementation of a high level client
- Single threaded
- High level helper classes
- AccountTransactionsRequester (wraps account_tx)
- PaymentFlow (wraps path_find)
- Automatic transaction resubmission
- Resubmits transactions in manner resilient to poor network conditions
- Api client choice of websocket transport
- Test suite for core types
- Signing / Verification
- KeyPair creation
- Android example
- Multi threaded
- Send XRP and IOUs
- Inlined version of BouncyCastle 1.49
- Provider name: "RBC"
- Package name: org.ripple.bouncycastle
- CLI example
- More helper classes
- General cleanup/stabilisation of code / api surface
- Complete test coverage
- See in ripple-examples/ folder