Open Distro For Elasticsearch Security SSL
Open Distro For Elasticsearch Security SSL is a free and open source plugin for Elasticsearch which provides SSL/TLS support for Elasticsearch.
- Deprecated as of Opendistro version 1.0
- Node-to-node encryption through SSL/TLS (Transport layer)
- Secure REST layer through HTTPS (SSL/TLS)
- Supports JDK SSL and OpenSSL
- Works with Kibana, Logstash and Beats
Please see our technical documentation.
Developer setup, build, and run steps
- Check out this package from version control.
- Launch Intellij IDEA, choose Import Project, select the root of this package and import it as maven project.
- To build from the command line, set
JAVA_HOME to point to a JDK >=11 before running
- Source build instructions can be found here :
Please refer to the well documented instructions provided by popular IDEs like Intellij and Eclipse on how to setup a debugger to debug code/test failures with Maven.
This code is licensed under the Apache 2.0 License.
Copyright 2019 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.