Graph Database support plugin allows you to work with databases without leaving IDE.
Plugin is developed and supported by Neueda Technologies.
Plugin is available for download from Jetbrains repository.
- Go to
- Search for
Graph Database support.
- Install plugin and restart IDE.
- Works in any Jetbrains IDE
- Manage data sources
- Write and execute queries
- Explore query results in graph or table view
- Supported databases:
- Cypher query language:
- Understands queries in
- Syntax highlight and error reporting
- Refactoring support for identifiers, labels, relationship types and properties
- Autocompletion support for identifiers, labels, relationship types, properties, functions and stored procedures. Information gathered from existing queries and configured data sources
- Code reformatting
- Provide documentation for functions and stored procedures
- Inspections: database warnings, function checks, type system.
- Auto-inject Cypher language for:
Supported Jetbrains products
- IntelliJ IDEA
- Android Studio
Warning: Required to switch local environment to JDK 11.
Gradle is used as build system.
# Build plugin distribution
# Run idea in development mode
Please report any bugs or feature request by creating new issue on Github.
You can easily reach us in case you have any questions or just want to chat about graph databases: