Mobilyzer is a network measurment platform, developed for Android applications. Apps can include Mobilyzer to issue various types of measurement experiments from the server and client side.
More info: http://mobilyzer-project.mobi/
Important: How to Integrate Mobilyzer for Mobile Apps
You need Eclipse or ADT bundle to integrate Mobilyzer into your Android apps.
- Clone this project and import it into your Eclipse workspace.
- Add a reference to the Mobilyzer project library project to your app with this guide (http://developer.android.com/tools/projects/projects-eclipse.html#ReferencingLibraryProject).
- You must add "manifestmerger.enabled=true" to your application's project.properties. Forget to enable manifestmerger will cause no scheduler error.
- Add google play service library project (http://developer.android.com/google/play-services/setup.html).
- Add all the jar files in libs folder to your build path.