English | 中文
Based on SpringBoot2.x and SpringCloud, the front-end and back-end separated multi-tenant system architecture microservice development platform mPaaS (Microservice PaaS) is used to develop, test, operate, and maintain an open source framework for tenant business, which can effectively reduce the technical threshold, reduce research and development costs, and improve Development efficiency.
______ ___ ________
___ |/ / ___ __ \_____ _______________
__ /|_/ /________ /_/ / __ `/_ ___/_ ___/
_ / / /_/_____/ ____// /_/ /_(__ )_(__ )
/_/ /_/ /_/ \__,_/ /____/ /____/
Project development update progress
If you find it helpful, please click "Star" in the upper right corner for support
Project overall architecture diagram
:anger: :facepunch: _The system is under development.
- Quick Development: The engineering development framework can automatically generate initialization code. The framework also provides a modular development mode, which is suitable for collaborative development by multiple people.
- Performance optimization: Supports one-stop, full-process creation and management of operational activities, loading intelligent delivery capabilities, which can maximize operational efficiency and conversion effects, and help business growth.
- Closed loop of digital operation: All components have undergone high concurrency, high traffic inspection, and have been deeply optimized for weak networks, keep-alives, containers, etc., and are compatible with complex client situations
- Flexible use mode: The framework and components do not have strong dependencies, can be divided and combined, and are flexible and maneuverable. Each component can provide powerful functions independently, and can also cooperate with each other to optimize the user experience and play a greater role.
Basic Business Module
- [x] Registration configuration service mPaaS service registration, configuration center service
- [x] Aggregation basic service Business aggregation service, free service aggregation, independent deployment
- [x] Monitoring system service Monitoring system basic business adjustment (including: log level adjustment, basic service status and service usage status)
- [x] Object storage service Business service attachment storage (including: local, oss, bos, obs, odo, tos)
- [x] Organizational structure services Organizational structure elements (including: institutions, departments, positions, groups, personnel)
- [ ] Task scheduling service Task centralized scheduling service
Operation and maintenance architecture diagram
Project detailed deployment diagram
Object storage service
Organizational Structure Service