Open Source Technical Analysis and Offline Trading Software
Open Stock is a project licensed under GNU GPLv3, being created making use of NetBeans and Java. This repository is welcome to anyone interested to contribute with it.
- Real-time data for multiple assets: stocks, dividends, indexes, forex, cryptocurrency
- Possibility to analyze multiple charts at the same time
- Use of Annotations and Indicators for Technical Analysis
- Use of Robots to test automatic Algorithmic Trading
- To create your own Indicators to use with the software (Bearcode Scripts)
- To create your own Trader Bots algorithms to use with the software (Bearcode Scripts)
- To test the efficacy of algorithms with the Bots Editor and History Trading Simulator
- Save/Load Charts and Offline Transactions
- Export .csv files for spreadsheets tracking
- OHLC and Separate Indicator charts
- Offline Trading
- Telegram Bots for private notifications
Data and functionality provided for free by:
Installation and Use
- Make sure you have Java 8 installed on your computer. It is preferable that you set it as your default Java Runtime Environment. (Download Java)
- Download the Current Release ZIP file and extract it to your computer.
- Run the openstock.jar file and you are good to go! You can check the Open Stock Wiki for further explanation in how to use the software.
Contribute with crypto