ToGoZip: "Add To Zip" for android's share/send menu.
Easy collection of files from every supporting app into one zip-file while
being 'on the go' or offline.
This collecting "2go.zip"-file is like a suitcase where you can put things (files)
into from nearly everywhere (from every app that supports 'share'/'send')
and that can travel everywhere (via email, bluetooth, nfc).
In the beginning this program was developed to collect new android calendar
that should be transfered to the desktop-pcs-s calendar.
- supports view/send/SendMultible for file(s), folder(s), urls and texts.
- automatic file-renaming in the zip if the same name with different file-date already exists.
- if settings/DebugMode is enabled processing is logged to logcat and to clipboard as text.
- Settings automatically pops up, if the zip folder is not writable.
- Translations : bn, de, en, es, fr, hi, hu, id, ja, nl, no, pl, pt, tr, zh-CN, zh-TW
- Minimal requirements: Works with android-2.1 (api 7) and up.
Required Android Permissions:
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE used to store the created/updated zip-file.
- The Android must have external storage (aka sdcard) where the zip file is written to.