hugegraph-common is a common module for HugeGraph and its peripheral components.
hugegraph-common encapsulates locks, configurations, events, iterators, rest and some
numeric or collection util classes to simplify the development of HugeGraph and
- Lock: atomic lock, key lock, lock group and lock manger
- Config: register and load config option with security check
- Event: listening and notification, do something asynchronously
- Iterator: some iterators with extra functions, map, filter, extend etc.
- Rest: RESTful client implemented on Jersey, POST, PUT, GET and DELETE
- Util: Performance analyzer, version checker, numeric and Collection utils, log and exception utils etc.
The same as HugeGraph, hugegraph-common is also licensed under Apache 2.0 License.