Wear GoPro Remote
Wear GoPro Remote is an Android Wear application that allows full control of a GoPro camera.
Some features are:
- Change camera mode (Video, Photo, Burst, Time lapse)
- Change video resolution and frame rate.
- Change Time lapse interval.
- Fire shutter to take pictures, start/stop video and see a small preview of the picture taken.
- Fire shutter by shaking your hand (Great for selfies).
- Image gallery to browse images on Camera.
- Set basic settings like Spot Meter, Beep volume, Upsidedown, LEDs.
- Locate camera.
- Power off/on camera.
Things to do
- Make compatible with all GoPro models (currently tested on Hero3 White only).
- Live preview on watch (Nice to have but not essential).
- Improve UI design.
- Test on round watches.
- New icons.
- Code documentation.
- Correct battery indicator.
Autodetect GoPro WiFi password. Done!
- Unit tests.