Live tool at MicroProfile starter - Generate MicroProfile Maven Project
Procedures around PRs and releases
When can an implementation be added to the MicroProfile Tool
Pre-requisites to be added as an implementation:
- Ensure that your implementation has passed the MicroProfile TCKs for an umbrella release.
- Add your implementation under the right MicroProfile version at page MicroProfile implementation
- Create a GitHub issue for adding your implementation to the MicroProfile Starter project at Issues page
- Do a Pull Request on the MicroProfile Starter project (this project) to add your new integration.
Information about adding
- a new MicroProfile Implementation
- an additional MicroProfile Version for an Implementation
- a new MicroProfile Specification
is found in the how to document.