Jorbs's Wanderer Trilogy
Jorbs's Wanderer Trilogy is a Slay the Spire mod that tells the story of The Wanderer by introducing 3 new playable characters: The Wanderer, The CULL, and The Explorers. It is a work in progress: today, The Wanderer is a complete playable character, with the others still to come!
Jorbs's Wanderer Trilogy is inspired and designed by Jorbs, co-developed by the community.
How to Install
For more detailed instructions with step-by-step screenshots, see https://mod.jorbs.tv
- Get Slay the Spire through Steam
- Subscribe to Jorb's Wanderer Trilogy in the Slay the Spire Steam Workshop
- Launch Slay the Spire and select Play With Mods
- Make sure "BaseMod", "StSLib", and "JorbsMod" are all checked, then play!
- Balanced for complex and rewarding play at high ascension
- Play as The Wanderer, a wizard with with advancing and aggressive memory loss due to constant spire resurrection
- New Lore: Discover the Wanderer's troubled past - and glimpse his twisted future - through lore written by a host of talented writers. Text for events and [b]Voice Lines[/b] at certain moments tell the story.
- 75 new cards, plus 12 new "Material Component" cards, 5 new relics, 5 new potions, all complete with unique art
- Designed, directed, and balanced by Jorbs
- Voiceovers by acclaimed voice actor Ray Chase
- Story contributions from a host of writers, including Charlene Putney (Divinity: Original Sin) and Sasha Chapin (All The Wrong Moves)
- Over 80 contributors from across the community
For more detailed information, see http://mod.jorbs.tv/about
- Memories: The Wanderer can gain buffs and debuffs by Remembering memories. But, memory is a fickle thing; old memories slip away as new ones are remembered.
- Clarity: Prevent memories from slipping away by gaining Clarity of them.
- Snap: The Spire is a maddening place; spend too long in a floor and watch your memories come tumbling down upon you.
- Material Components: A grab bag of 0-cost cards with different minor effects. The Wanderer has several ways to acquire them in combat, including...
- The Grimoire: Just before Snap overtakes you, The Grimoire will begin seeping its way into your hand, granting a seemingly endless supply of Material Components; but at what cost?
- Burning: Deals damage at the start of each turn. Burning prevents healing, falls off by 33% each turn, and is affected by enemy Block.
- Legendary: Certain cards (including The Grimoire) are Legendary; they have a special card frame, and can only be found once per run.
- Entomb: Some cards begin each combat Entombed in your Exhaust pile, only to return to your hand when certain conditions are met.
Jorbs's Wanderer Trilogy was created by a diverse group of almost 100 contributors. We welcome newcomers!
See CONTRIBUTING.md for information about how to contribute code, art, audio, writing, translations, or anything else.