AngularBeans is a framework whose intention is to use JavaEE7 -and more precisely the CDI specification- with AngularJS. It creates "AngularJS aware" JavaEE Applications.
- Generate ready to inject and callable AngularJS Service from CDI Beans.
$scope to bean models.
- Handles HTTP methods calls.
- Detailed control over server side and client side data updates.
- Handle real-time calls via WebSockets or SockJS integration.
- queryModels: queries from server to client and updates the models.
- Events and queryModels broadcast.
- Angular form validation based on Bean Validation annotations.
- Built in i18n Translation.
- Event Driven, Real Time, and lightweight.
How to run the demo:
- Install maven.
- Under the AngularBeans directory run
mvn clean install.
- Navigate to the demoApp directory and run
- Deploy the war file to your application server.