Avi SDK and Utilities
This repository includes API documentation, SDK and sample source to integrate
into the Avi Solution. Avi SDK provides the following tools and utilities:
- Python AVI API SDK: AVI API SDK is a Python Package that
provides APIs to communicate with Avi Controller’s REST APIs. It extends Python’s Request Library’s Session Class
and provides utilities to simplify integration with Avi Controller.
- AVI Migration Tools: AVI migrations tools are the python
scripts which helps to migrate/convert F5, Netscaler configurations to AVI.
- Avi Go SDK and Utilities: Avi Go SDK is a Go Package that provides APIs to communicate with
Avi Controller’s REST APIs. It uses Avisession class and provides utilities to simplify integration with Avi
- Avi Java API SDK: Avi SDK is a java API which will help to creates a session for AVI
controller and perform the CRUD operations.
- SNMP MIBs: MIBs that we can use for the SNMP communication.
- Swagger UI Dist: This module, swagger-ui-dist, exposes Swagger-UI's entire dist folder
as a dependency-free npm module.
Installation and usage guide for above tools and utilities
Avi API SDK and Utilities
Avi Migration Tools
Avi Go SDK and Utilities
Avi Java API SDK
Swagger UI Dist