txle | 中文
txle is a distributed transaction solution and can guarantee the final consistency of the business data.
- Multiple ways to guarantee the final consistency of the business data.
- High performance. The impact of a single branch transaction on business performance is around 2ms.
- Low invasion. It can work by setting 2 annotations.
- Support quick start by Docker.
- Support service downgrading. No effect to main business in case of irresistible factors.
- Support for exception snapshot processing.
- Support both timeout and retry.
Follow instructions in QuickStart.md.
Please refer to the Chinese documentation for more details.
txle is based on ServiceComb Pack. First of all, thanks to the contributors from ServiceComb Pack.
For txle, more attention on financial field and it can work in a lot of complex business cases. Moreover, there were significant improvements on Stability and Performance, especially the QPS, it was increased for several times.
- QQ group: 696990638
- WeChat Subscription QR code
Contributions are welcomed and greatly appreciated. See CONTRIBUTION.md for details on submitting patches and the contribution workflow.