onecourse: one app that delivers reading, writing and numeracy. Built by non-profit onebillion.
Our onecourse submission
Our onecourse submission for Global Learning XPRIZE consists of three elements:
1. onecourse Swahili for children
Installation instructions for onecourse Swahili
Here you can experience the onecourse material as children in Tanzania would experience it.
2. onecourse English for children
Installation instructions for onecourse English
Our onecourse material in English.
3. onecourse handbook
The handbook contains:
- an overview of onecourse
- colour-coded sections on Reading, Writing, Numeracy, Design, and Technology
- a summary of evidence from trials and pilot tests which were carried out in several countries, to evaluate the efficacy of onecourse
- information about onebillion – the non-profit organisation which produced onecourse – and the work we do
- a set of appendices with further details about the course, our research and the software.
Please see our detailed build instructions
Do you have questions about the code, content or data? Please reach out to the Global Learning XPRIZE Community.