TASKANA - The open source task management library
TASKANA is a task management component open source library. It can be embedded into your application or be operated standalone if appropriate. Beside the basic task management functionalities, TASKANA adds workbaskets and classifications to control and monitor a large amount of tasks within a larger organization.
TASKANA splits up into five components:
- The Java library providing the task management functions
TASKANA REST API
- REST API to allow remote access to the TASKANA system.
- Angular based web application to work on the tasks
- Sample tasklist application you can use if appropriate
- Angular based web application to configure the system
- Supports workbaskets and classifications
- Angular based web application to monitor the status of the entire task pool
- Provides views and statistics about the conformance with defined services levels
- Shows the workload of your organization and the individual teams