A full suite of Armor Stand tools for CraftBukkit/Spigot
Spigot resource page with plugin download: http://www.spigotmc.org/resources/armor-stand-tools.2237/
I wanted to create an armor stand for each kit in my mini-game, and I quickly became frustrated with trying to use commands and numeric values to position the legs, arms, body and head of each armor stand, so I created this plugin which allows you to do all of this with ease. Among other features you can create any pose you wish just by holding right click on the tools and moving your cursor up and down on the armor stand. The plugin can also generate a summon command that will re-create the armor stand at any time.
- Summon armor stands.
- Name armor stands.
- Toggle: Gravity, Visibility, Arms, Base, Size, Invulnerability, Equipment Lock.
- Manipulate the x/y/z rotations of the Head, Body, Arms and Legs. The value depends on how high up the armor stand's body you click with the tool (i.e. click near the feet is one extreme, near the top of the head is the other extreme).
- Full control over armor stand's inventory (armor & items in hands).
- Pick up and move armor stands.
- Armor stand cloning tool.
- Save tool: Automatically generate a command block with the command to summon that armor stand in its current state.
- Player head tool: Give an armor stand the head of a specific player.
- WorldGuard region support, including a custom WorldGuard flag. Set the 'ast' flag for a region to deny to turn off AST use in that region.
- Customizable language config file.
- Assign commands to armor stands that are run when a player right clicks that armor stand (see below).
- Use /ascmd to assign a command to an armor stand (see usage and permissions below)
- When using /ascmd assign player , the command will be run by the player
- When using /ascmd assign console , the command will be run by the console (see Warning below!)
- When a player with the astools.ascmd.execute permission right clicks on an armor stand, it's command is run.
- If a player is crouching when they right click the armor stand, the command will not be run.
- Warning: Make sure you are careful when assigning console commands. Any player with the astools.ascmd.execute permission will be able to execute the command.
- By default any armor stands command will use the cooldown set in config.yml. This can be set on an individual basis using the /ascmd cooldown command.
- /astools : Give yourself all of the armor stand tools (Note: Clears your inventory)
- /astools reload : Reload the config file
- /ast : Alias for /astools
- /ascmd assign console : Assign a console command to the nearest armor stand (within 4 blocks)
- /ascmd assign player : Assign a player command to the nearest armor stand
- /ascmd remove : Remove the command assigned to the nearest armor stand
- /ascmd view : View the command assigned to the nearest armor stand
- /ascmd cooldown : Sets the cooldown (in ticks) for the command on nearest armor stand (Setting this overrides the default cooldown from config.yml)
- /ascmd cooldown remove : Removes the cooldown for the command on nearest armor stand (Default cooldown set in config.yml will be used)
- If a player does not have build permission for the region, that player will also be denied the use of AST in that region.
- Additionally, there is a custom region flag named 'ast' which defaults to Allow, this can be changed to Deny if you wish to have a region in which players have build permission, but not permission to use AST.
- The ast worldguard flag is ignored for any player with the permission node 'astools.bypass-wg-flag'. This means that a player with this permission can use AST in worldguard regions even if the ast flag for that region is set to Deny.
- The ast worldguard flag is also ignored for players that have op.
- astools.command : Permission for the /astools command
- astools.reload : Permission to reload the plugin with /astools reload
- astools.use : Permission for using any of the tools
- astools.clone: Permission to use the clone tool
- astools.head: Permission to use the player head tool (Ability to specify a player head for an armor stand)
- astools.summon: Permission to use the summon tool (Summons an armor stand without requiring the materials)
- astools.cmdblock: Permission to use the save tool (Creates a command block)
- astools.ascmd.assign.console: Permission to assign a console command to an armor stand
- astools.ascmd.assign.player: Permission to assign a player command to an armor stand
- astools.ascmd.remove: Permission to remove a command from an armor stand
- astools.ascmd.view: Permission to view the command assigned to an armor stand
- astools.ascmd.execute: Permission to execute a command assigned to an armor stand by (on right click)
- astools.bypass-wg-flag: Permission to bypass the WorldGuard ast flag, allowing the player to use AST even in regions that ast flag is set to deny.
- config.yml - The main config file allows you to set the default starting settings for newly summoned armor stands. This is useful if you plan on creating a lot of armor stands with similar equipment.
- language.yml - Contains all of the strings of text that the player will see. Edit this file if you wish to change the text or translate it into a different language.