PaintView aims to painting on image(or not) with zooming and graging surpported, and the painting result can be shared.
Click the icon to download demo apk.
Add this in your root build.gradle file (not your module build.gradle file):
Then, add the library to your module build.gradle:
Screenshot & Feature
- Clear All
- Adding Text by Code
- API for whole bitmap in original scale and transition, or just content in the view
- Zooming and Draging
- Background Image Setting
- Setting Color and Width of Stroke
- Getting Painting Result
- Text with Better Solution
- Canvas Rotation
- Boundary Limitation of Gesture
- Comment and Translation
- Set web screenshot as background image to paint
- Share after painting
- The web screenshot bitmap can be
transferred by Intent, but it will crash if the bitmap is too big, so the Demo transfer bitmap by saving it as a file.