Invite Juniper and turn your server fluffy-fluffy!
JuniperBot is a multipurpose customizable Discord Bot with bunch of fun and useful features for most of your server needs! You can configure it using fancy dashboard at https://juniper.bot.
Here is short review that this fluffy foxy can do:
- ⚙ Common: You can change prefix, command and interface language, configure some moderation behaviour. English and Russian languages are supported for both dashboard and bot itself!
- 🎵 Music: You can play music from most common sources like YouTube, SoundCloud, BandCamp, Vimeo, Twitch.tv and even some radiostations. You can configure behaviour like restrict music controlling to specified DJ-Roles, configure playback limitations and more!
- 📚 Audit: You can keep history of member actions like moderation, message delete/edit, member joining/leaving and more. You can review them in dashboard or even in separate logging channel on your server!
- 📢 Subscriptions: You can configure subscriptions to your own Vkontakte community or any Twitch.tv and YouTube channels.
- 🏆 Member Ranking: You can give your members some rewards for their activity on the server!
- 👋 Welcome messages: You can configure member welcome messages, assign starting roles, restore old roles and nickname if member returns after leaving and more.
- 💬 Commands behaviour: You can configure each command behaviour - cooldown, roles and channels for which commands would work
- 📝 Custom commands: You can even add your own simple commands with message response or as an alias to other command. They are configurable too just like internal commands
- 🎭 Fun: There are also some small fun features like reaction roulette, cookie karma, dogs/cats pictures, 8ball and more
:question: Have a question?
JuniperBot is licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.0.
Permissions of this strong copyleft license are conditioned on making available complete source code of licensed works and modifications, which include larger works using a licensed work, under the same license. Copyright and license notices must be preserved. Contributors provide an express grant of patent rights.