KodeBeagle aims at solving common software engineering challenges developers face in day-to-day activity. With the help of modern day technologies like Apache Spark, processsing TBs of data has become fast. Currently, we have targeted the following areas-
Navigation - Currently, we are working on providing an IDE like code navigation on github for repositories. (Currently Java Repositories on github are supported)
kodebeagle.github.crawlDirto path/to/dir/to/save/github-repos and
kodebeagle.spark.githubTokensto comma separated github tokens.
kodebeagle.github.crawlDirto path/to/dir/of/github-repos and
kodebeagle.spark.index.outputDirto <path/to/save/indexes> (dont create this directory. It will be created automatically)
project coreand then
Each of the index creation job generates indices which you can upload to your local elasticsearch by using the the script bin/upload_to_es.sh. Run this in your directory where the indices have been saved.
1) Open .idea/modules/pluginImpl.iml
2) Change toplevel '<module .* type ="JAVA_MODULE" />' change type to "PLUGIN_MODULE".
3) Open Project Structure and select pluginImpl module.
4) In plugin deployment tab Specify path to plugin.xml (NOTE: Click NO to cleanup META_INF dialogue box to prevent accidently deleting plugin.xml file, that way it will use existing plugin.xml file.)
5) In Dependencies tab specify intellij Idea SDK.
6) To run it, go to Run > Edit Configurations > Select Plugin > Apply
7) Then click run (little green triangle icon on the right side)
To develop KodeBeagle, you can use either IntelliJ IDEA Community Edition or IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate not older than 15.0.
Download the latest version of Scala plugin.
Extract the scala plugin archive and copy the scala-plugin.jar from Scala/lib/scala-plugin.jar to idea-IC-143.XXX.XX (Intellij IDE Folder).
Go to the IDE select File > Settings > Plugins > Install plugin from disk > Navigate to the scala-plugin that was downloaded > Restart IDE (Make sure the plugin is enabled)
Then navigate to File > New > Project From Existing Source > Navigate to Project Directory > Import Project From External Model > SBT > Select auto-import and go to Global Settings > VM params. Type this
Click on finish, wait for sbt to resolve all the project dependencies.
git checkout -b my-new-feature
git commit -am '#[MODULE_NAME] <ISSUE_NUMBER> <MESSAGE> fixes #<ISSUE_NUMBER> closes #<PULL_REQUEST_NUMBER> '.
git push origin my-new-feature
This project adheres to the Open Code of Conduct. By participating, you agree to honor this code.
Please look at our license.