IntelliJ IDEA / PhpStorm Symfony Plugin
- Install the plugin by going to
Settings -> Plugins -> Browse repositories and then search for
- Enabled it per project (File -> Settings -> Languages & Framework -> PHP -> Symfony)
- Install Php Annotation plugin to enjoy all the annotation stuff
- Plugin needs a valid PhpStorm indexer, use "File > Invalidate Caches / Restart" if something crazy is going on
- This plugin supports Symfony 2, 3, 4, ...
Documentation and tutorials
Autocomplete (or something else) is not working! Help! :open_mouth:
- You usually need to trigger the autocomplete popup yourself, by pressing CTRL+SPACE (may be a different shortcut depending on your keymap).
- Check your File -> Settings -> Languages & Framework -> PHP -> Symfony -> Enable Plugin for this Project
Building, debugging and other
- Install IntelliJ IDEA (Community Edition works fine)
- Open this project
View > Tool Windows > Gradle
- Double click
idea-php-symfony2-plugin > Tasks > intellij > runIdle
If you are having difficulties, consult the documentation: http://confluence.jetbrains.com/display/PhpStorm/Setting-up+environment+for+PhpStorm+plugin+development
- Want to sponsor my development? Nice! You can sponsor me via PayPal or via Github. Github matches your donation so the total donation will be doubled.
What? Something still does not work? Damn! :cry:
You can browse the existing issues at https://github.com/Haehnchen/idea-php-symfony2-plugin/issues
If your issue already exists, don't hesitate to add a comment to help contributors resolve the issue more easily.
If your issue does not exist, open a new issue :smiley:.
Make sure to provide the maximum amount of informations, such as:
- What version of PhpStorm are you using ?
- What version of the plugin are you using ?
- The stack trace if an error occurred
- Check if you are in PhpStorm eap channel