English / 中文
It only supports FISCO BCOS version 2.0 or newer versions.
In order to overcome the limitations of local storage in version 1.0,we add support for distributed storage system in version 2.0,which is called AMDB.
AMDB has following advantages:
- It supports multiple storage engines and chooses highly available distributed storage system which can support data expansion easily and quickly.
- It separates computation from data, thus node failure will not lead to data anomalies.
- Data is stored remotely and can be stored in a safer isolation area, which is very significant in many scenarios.
- Distributed storage not only supports the form of Key-Value, but also supports the way of SQL, which makes business development easier.
- The storage of world state is also changed from MPT to distributed storage,which avoids the problem of performance degradation caused by rapid expansion of world state.
- It optimizes the structure of data storage,saves storage space and has higher access efficiency.
- You can download source code from git and compile manually to use amdb. See amdb manual for more details.
git clone https://github.com/FISCO-BCOS/amdb-proxy.git
cd amdb-proxy && ./gradlew build
If you install successfully, it produces the
Please see the documentation about configurating for the amdb.
Developing & Contributing
By the end of 2018, Financial Blockchain Shenzhen Consortium (FISCO) has attracted and admitted more than 100 members from 6 sectors including banking, fund management, securities brokerage, insurance, regional equity exchanges, and financial information service companies. The first members include the following organizations: Beyondsoft, Huawei, Shenzhen Securities Communications, Digital China, Forms Syntron, Tencent, WeBank, Yuexiu FinTech.
Join our WeChat
Read news by
Mail us at