PacketProxy is an open source proxy tool that allows TCP/UDP Traffic to be read. It is not limited to just HTTP.
It can be used for development assistance or for risk assessments.
- Full featured local proxy tool
- Show all the received packets
- Filter/Search packets by keywords
- Intercept packets, and modify them before sending them to server
- Resend packet to server
- Show differences between any two received packets
- Many protocols support
- Support HTTP1, HTTP2, HTTPS, WebSocket, FireBase, MQTT, gRPC, Protocol Buffers, MessagePack and CBOR as built-in protocols.
- Develop new protocols easily
- Features for application penetration test
- Send concurrently multiple packets for a DB transaction test
- Replace server certificate with self signed certificate for a client side validation test
- Other advantages
- Have a built-in DNS server for easy packet forwarding
- Save/Load project data
- Support Windows and macOS
Download the version corresponding to your OS and run the installer.
$ brew cask install packetproxy if you use Homebrew-cask on MacOS.
Please see this page: For Users
If you want to develop support for additional protocols or improve on the base PacketProxy application, please refer to this page:
Apache License 2.0