wES -- 中文版
wES is set of open source Java ElasticSearch client and tools; compact, yet powerful.
wES = Java Retrofit2/OkHttp client(Don't depend on any Java Json lib, Highly customizable) + toolkit + spring-boot demo + usefull ElasticSearch env Dockerfile
wES is split into many modules, so choose what to use.
wUtil: Some usefull helper and utils class.
- wES-client: A Java Retrofit2/OkHttp client, it was generated from ElasticSearch Rest API spec. It has two ways to visit ElasticSearch: OkHttp3 way or Retrofit2 way. So it's only depend on OkHttp3/Retrofit2, and it can support any popular Java Json lib by implement org.datasays.wes.core.IConvert interface. You can use it as you need approaches.
- wES-toolkit: Some tools and utility for wES-client and ElasticSearch.
- wES-benchmark: A benchmark report for all java client.
- wES-demo: A Spring-boot + Vue.js web application for show some common ElasticSearch usage scenarios.
- wES-docker: Some Dockerfiles and shell scripts for build ElasticSearch dev/production env.
About DataSays Team
- The DataSays Team includes some full stack coder. We were worked for many company and build many commercial projects.