What is Lullaby?
Lullaby is a collection of C++ libraries designed to help teams develop virtual
and augmented reality experiences.
- High-performance C++ libraries designed for building VR/AR apps.
- Support for full 3D VR environments, including geometric worlds, panoramic
images, and spatial audio.
- Entity-Component-System architecture for efficient runtime performance.
- Data-driven development tools for quick iteration.
- Common set of widgets (eg. images, labels, buttons, reticle, etc.) for UI
- Material VR: Widgets (eg. images, labels, buttons, reticle, etc.) for
building VR UIs.
- Animation system for fluid, responsive UIs and "living" environmental
- Support for Cardboard/Daydream headsets and Daydream VR Controller.
- Java-based API for integration with existing Android applications.
- Used by multiple teams across Google incl: VR Home, Play Store, YouTube,
Play Movies, and Earth.
- Multiplatform support: Android, iOS, Linux, and Windows.
Documentation is available here.
The release of Lullaby is still very much a work-in-progress. Your patience is
appreciated while we work on porting our internal libraries, build processes and
We are unable to take your pull requests at this time, but are working on fixing
Apache License, Version 2.0
This is not an official Google product.