R is a powerful tool for statistical computing and graphics. As a Java developer, you may just want to analyze your data and plot the result. You man not want to spend much time learning how to use R to do more complex stuff. By following the simple examples below, you can quickly start your R project. The goal of this tutorial series is to make R programming simple to use.
- Install R on Window, Mac and Linux
- Vector, Array, List and Data frame
- Initialize an Empty Vector
- Write a Date Frame to CSV File
- Read data from csv files
- Get Argument Value from Command Line
- Read File Line by Line in R
- Plot multiple diagrams on one page
- Add title for a page with multiple plots
- How to set page title font size in R?
- How to set plot page size in R?
Real Use Examples: