Terms of Service
- The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human.
- You must provide a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password.
We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
When you register for using Java API Examples, the email address is the ID.
We uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision,
identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
Support & Contact
This API example service is the beta version. If you have any problems or suggestions,
Only Support Desktop
Most people use Java API examples when they writing code using a computer not a tablet or a smart phone.
Therefore, the site does not support tablets or smart phones.